Part 1: Setting up Files
One of the essential components to making prints is understanding how we make a print ready RAW file. This can be a frustrating and self deprecating task for photographers, however, it needn’t be using Lightroom. We shall cover all the essential tools you need to know to take your RAW files to the next level before printing, including:
Part 2: Making Prints
- Advanced techniques for developing your workflow
- Addressing issues in your files
- Controlling shadows and highlights
- The advice of professional a photographer on making stylistic choices
Once we have created our gorgeous images, we shall then prepare ourselves for the printing process. The course will cover in depth areas that are essential to understanding how you are able to achieve consistent, beautiful prints.
This will include:
PLEASE NOTE - Where we will be covering some processing on this workshop, this is not designed as a processing/lightroom workshop but to teach the art of printing. If you have not used Lightroom before, or wish to learn a full image processing workflow in Lightroom, please look at our 2 Part Lightroom workshop which covers this.
- Screen and printer calibration
- Installing Epson printer drivers
- Sharpening for printing
- Soft proofing (Making your image will look the same as it does on your screen)