New Zealand Photography Workshop is Sponsored by Benro Filters. Benro Filters are one of the top brands of filters and what we recommend. To buy Benro filters please visit ProGear
Benro 100mm Master Filter System
- Benro Filter Holder
- Adapter Ring (to fit holder on lens) 72mm, 77mm, 82mm, 86mm or 95mm
- Step Down ring (to fit above adapter ring onto smaller lens threads eg 67, 58, 52mm)
- Benro 100mm filter case & pouch – to protect your filters
- Benro 75mm or 150mm systems
Solid ND filters
Solid ND filters are used to reduce exposure in landscape photography, often to capture flowing water and long exposures.
- Benro FH100 Master Series Solid ND Filter – available in 4, 6 and 10 stops
Graduated ND Filters
Graduated ND filters are used to help balance bright skies in landscape photography, these filters are available in both hard and soft graduations.
- Benro FH100 Master Series Hard Graduate Filter – available in 2, 3 and 4 stop
- Benro FH100 Master Series Soft Graduate Filter – available in 2, 3 and 4 stop
- Benro FH100 Master Series Reverse Graduate Filter – available in 2 & 3 stop
- Benro 82mm Extra Slim Polarizer – special extra slim CPL to fit on front of the 100mm filter holder