New Zealand Photography Workshop recommends Benro filters and the FH100-Mark II filter system, Benro filters are one of the top brands of filters and offer amazing optical quality. The innovative new FH100-Mark II holder makes the use of graduated filters precise and easy with a special gear knob to adjust the height of the filter within the holder, along with rotating 82mm ring for use of a polarizing filter. Each filter sits within a plastic frame to protect it from fingerprints while being handled and from being damaged while not within filter holder. To buy Benro filters please visit ProGear
Benro 100mm Mark II Filter System
- FH100-Mark II Filter Holder
- Adapter Ring - 77mm & 82mm lens rings
- Step Down Rings - to fit above adapter ring onto smaller lens threads, eg 72,mm 67mm, 62mm, 58mm, 55mm, 52mm, 49mm)
- 100x150mm frame - To hold 100x150mm (Graduated ND) filters in the FH100-Mark II Holder
- 100x100mm frame - To hold 100x100mm (Solid ND) filters in the FH100-Mark II Holder
- Filter Case - Case for 100mm Filters & Holder
Benro Solid ND filtersSolid ND filters are used to reduce exposure in landscape photography, often to capture flowing water and long exposures.
- Solid ND Filter - available in 4, 6 and 10 stops
Benro Graduated ND FiltersGraduated ND filters are used to help balance bright skies in landscape photography, these filters are available in both hard and soft graduations.
- Hard Graduate Filter - available in 2, 3 and 4 stop
- Soft Graduate Filter - available in 2, 3 and 4 stop
- Reverse Graduate Filter - available in 2 & 3 stop
Benro Polarizing Filter
- 82mm Extra Slim Polarizer - special extra slim CPL to fit on front of the 100mm filter holder
New Zealand Photography Workshop is Sponsored by Benro Filters. The Benro is one of the leading brands of filters and what we recommend.
To buy Benro filters please visit Pro Gear