Instructions to send an International Payment to New Zealand Photography Workshops Ltd.
Details for use by the sending bank
“Please arrange an international telegraphic transfer / SWIFT MT103 payment direct to ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (SWIFT code ANZBNZ22).”
Beneficiary Bank: ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (SWIFT code ANZBNZ22)
Beneficiary Bank Address: ANZ ANZ Porirua, 2 Kilkerran Pl, Porirua 5022, New Zealand
Beneficiary Bank City: Porirua, New Zealand
Account Holder Name: New Zealand Photography Workshops Ltd.
Account Holder Address: New Zealand Photography Workshops Ltd, Unit 22 – 2 North Point Street, Plimmerton, Porirua, 5026, New Zealand
IBAN NO: 060549
Account Number Please see the invoice we sent you
Note for sending bank
New Zealand AML/CFT legislation requires all inward payment instructions to New Zealand include the following:
- The originator’s full name, and
- The originator’s account number, and
- The originator’s business or residential address, or a. the originator’s national identity number, or
- The originator’s customer identification number, as given to them by the ordering institution, or
- The originator’s date, city and country of birth (if originator is an individual)
- Please ensure this information is included in Field 50 of your SWIFT instruction.
Credit card payments
We can process credit card payments, these will be at a surcharge of 3.4% to cover our bank’s credit card fees. Please contact us to arrange a credit card payment