Why go on a Photography Workshop? Photography workshops are very different to a photography course, you will spend time shooting on location, not in a classroom, learning new skills and techniques. Whether you are a complete beginner, a keen amateur, or an experienced photographer, you can benefit from a workshop to help you to get the most from your photography. Weekend and week-long location workshops offer more than just guided tours, they are designed to be ‘educational vacations’ led by a professional photography instructor and guide, you will leave motivated and inspired!
- Why go on a Photography Workshop?
- Expand your skills and learn new techniques
- Get inspiration and motivation
- Have the opportunity to learn from a professional photographer and develop your own unique style
- Meet people who share your passion
- Visit amazing pre-visited locations at the best times of the day
- Receive constructive critique of your photos
Click here to find out about our upcoming workshops tours..
If you don’t think a group workshop is for you? Then personalized one-on-one tuition which can be tailored to suit your individual photographic needs click here